Why Switch To A Tankless Water Heater?
Benefits Of A Tankless Water Heater
If never running out of hot water again sounds good to you, a tankless water heater may be the solution you’ve been looking for. And, since tankless water heaters heat water on-demand, they use significantly less water than their traditional tank counterparts – lowering your energy costs and environmental footprint.
Factor in their compact size and extra-long lifespan, and you may have just found the best investment you’ll make in your home or business this decade.
Keep your cool – your water will always be hot
With a tankless water heater, you can lower your bills while ensuring hot water 24/7. Other benefits?
- Bathrooms. Hopping in the shower only to discover the laundry or kids used the last of the hot water is never good. With a tankless water heater, you can bathe as long as you want, as often as you want and with complete confidence.
- Kitchens. Your kitchen appliances are hard at work keeping your family healthy and happy. A tankless water heater system optimizes your dishwasher’s performance and ensures everyone can shower before bed.
- Outdoor kitchens and living areas. Tankless water heaters are compact, making them the perfect choice for any outdoor space. Also, since they heat water on-demand, the water will always be hot – no matter how far it travels in your home.
- Laundry rooms. A difficult question every homeowner faces: run a load of laundry or bathe the kids. Now, you can have it all – with a tankless water heater.
- Guest Bathrooms. Extra bathrooms force traditional tank water heaters to work overtime, raising your energy bill and inconveniencing your family and company. Tankless systems deliver hot water when you need it most.
Preventative maintenance plans for your tankless water heater
Now that you’ve realized a tankless water heater is the best fit for your home and family, it’s time to protect your investment. Routine maintenance is the most effective way to extend the lifespan of your equipment, minimize repairs and keep your system operating efficiently.
Get in touch today and ask about Choate’s flexible preventative maintenance programs for tankless water heaters and HVAC equipment.
If you think a tankless water heat suits your lifestyle, get in touch to schedule a free estimate with Choate’s. During your appointment, we’ll discuss different brands, features and financing options.
3 Benefits Of A Tankless Water Heater
Endless Hot Water
Even with extra hot water use, you will never run out of hot water. While a tank heater can run out and fail to refill as quickly as water comes out of the tap, a tankless water heater will keep the hot water coming as long as you need it.
Because tankless water heaters only heat up water as it’s used, they save energy in comparison to conventional water heaters. A tankless heater with the ENERGY STAR seal can be about 9% more efficient than its conventional counterpart.
No tank means compact design, which can be important in any home. If your home is already equipped with a conventional hot water heater, making the switch to tankless is simple, and the differences will be noticeable almost immediately.
Recent Plumbing Articles
Tankless Water Heater FAQs
Tankless water heaters -- also called “on-demand” water heaters -- are a great option for many homeowners. Smaller than traditional units with an unlimited supply of hot water, these systems are ideal for virtually any space, ensuring you and your family always have the hot water you need when you need it.
That said like any water heater, tankless water heaters are important investments that require thorough review and assessments to ensure you’re choosing the right one for your space and your unique needs. Use these frequently asked questions to help you make an informed decision, then contact Choate’s to speak with our team of specialists to review next steps.