Save $25 on your next duct cleaning!
Its recommended to have your ducts cleaned once every 10 years. Keep your house ventilation system as clean as possible. Schedule an assessment with our air duct cleaning experts and save a little green at the same time.
Air Duct Cleaning
90% of homes have shown indoor air quality issues, and the EPA ranks indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 health risks. In addition, there are 55 million allergy and asthma sufferers in the U.S. With growing concerns about the air we breathe indoors, more and more homeowners and building managers are looking to make improvements by having air duct cleaning done.
Top 10 Reasons to Have Air Ducts Cleaned
People get their air ducts cleaned for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- Installation of new high efficiency heating & cooling system – don’t blow dirt and debris through the new coils
- Allergy and/or asthma symptoms are aggravated
- Pet dander accumulation
- Reduction of interior dust
- Ducts and furnace have been inactive for two or more years
- Rodent and other pest infiltration
- Microbial growth inside: mold, fungus, algae, bacteria, etc.
- Odors from ducts and/or furnace
- A video inspection shows dirt & debris in ducts
- Routine maintenance to improve indoor air quailty