Need A Commercial Plumbing Company Now?
For Over 60 years, Choates has been servicing the commercial plumbing needs of Memphis and surrounding area. With 24 hour on-call service, no overtime fees and a $58 diagnostic service fee, its easy to see why you should “Let Our Family Serve Your Family!”
Just like the average home, commercial spaces require regular maintenance and repairs to stay in great shape. If your business is in need of commercial plumbing services, Choate’s Plumbing can provide the prompt, friendly, and professional service you need for everything from new building construction to minor repairs to complete commercial remodels. Read on to discover what we can do for your business when you encounter common plumbing issues.
Our Commercial Services
With commercial plumbing, it is essential to have prompt and accurate service, because you will want to keep facilities up and running so that you can continue business as usual. Our team will respond quickly to your commercial plumbing call so that you do not suffer from a disruption in daily operations.
- Water Heater Installation and Repair – Hot water is a must in any commercial space, particularly professional kitchens. We can help you select the best commercially rated water heater for your needs or repair an existing unit to meet the demands of your business.
- Sewer Line Service – Sewer issues can be catastrophic, which is why you might schedule regular sewer inspections, which utilize state-of-the-art cameras to identify any blockages or structural damage. If these issues do sneak up on you, we also provide sewer cleaning, replacement, and repair services to get your property back in order.
- Drain Cleaning – A clogged drain is not only a nuisance, but it can be a sanitation concern when standing water is involved. Even in the most high-use commercial drains, we can provide cleaning services to keep water flowing smoothly.
- Fixture Installation and Repair – Fixtures in an industrial or professional kitchen environment are built for durability and function rather than style, and they should be installed by the pros to ensure a consistent performance. In public bathrooms, you may look for fixtures that offer a distinctive aesthetic appeal while maintaining high durability for frequent use.
- Preventative Maintenance – To fully protect your commercial property, you might schedule regular preventative maintenance, which will include our 95-point plumbing inspection to reduce breakdowns and optimize efficiency.
- Backflow Prevention
- Commercial Jetted Services
Choate’s Commercial Service Quality
Choate’s Plumbing only employs highly-trained and licensed plumbing technicians who must undergo background checks and drug testing to ensure a professional presence on your commercial property for any plumbing job. We are proud to back up our work with an outstanding warranty and A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and we maintain competitive pricing to help you make the right choice when you need plumbing services.