Repair if your system:
- Is less than 12 years old.
- Has a preventative maintenance.
- Heat exchanger and/or compressor are operating
as they should be.
- Costs less than $400 to repair.
Replace if your system:
- Is over 12 years old
- Has been poorly maintained
- Heat exchanger and/or
compressor are not operating as they should be.
- Costs over $400 to repair.
- Your utility costs are high.
Consider Replacing if:
- Your want your system to be more environmentally friendly.
- You will live in your house for more than two years.
- Your system does not meet today’s safety standards.
- Your unit is abnormally noisy.