Plumbers (Service / Install)
As a service or install plumber for Choate's Air Conditioning, Heating and Plumbing ("Choate's"), your primary responsibility will be to meet with Choate's customers, present Choate's in a positive manner and provide plumbing services for the customer at the level to which Choate’s customers have become accustomed.
- 3-5+ years experience
- Knowledge of Service Titan
- Journeymen's License
Main Job Tasks And Responsibilities
- Directly interact with customers by telephone, electronically and face to face.
- Keep appointments with customers as scheduled.
- Inspect customers' plumbing systems.
- Document existing plumbing system and work performed.
- Create estimates and proposals using Choate's pricing, bidding and sales strategy.
- Offer options and upgrades. Inform customers of any special pricing and/or promotions.
- Offer preventative maintenance agreements.
- Perform plumbing service or installations as necessary.
- Communicate with the CSRs, field supervisor, dispatcher, plumbing coordinator and Plumbing Manager
- Turn in all previous day's paperwork to the Plumbing Manager, or person designated by the Plumbing Manager, by 8:00 a.m. the following day.
- Interact with Choate's employees in order to schedule and coordinate services and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Attend Plumbing meetings as scheduled by the Plumbing Manager.
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly goals and quotas as set by the Plumbing Manager.
- Direct any questions you have to the field supervisor or Plumbing Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three (3) years of plumbing experience GED or High School Diploma
- Valid and clean drivers license
- Basic Tools
- Clean background
- Drug free
- Must learn Service Titan or any other software utilized by Choate's.
- Must secure and maintain any licenses, clearances, passes or other identification requested by Choate's and necessary for performing Choate's work.
- Must secure the necessary tools to perform Choate's work.
- Applicant must be able to ascend and descend ladders and stairs.
- Applicant must be able to lift up to 75 pounds, unassisted.
- Work will be performed in both a comfortable indoor facility and outside in the field.
- Applicant will experience some interruptions and occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than his/her immediate supervisor.
- The position frequently requires sitting, handling objects with hands, standing, walking, kneeling, bending, reaching, staring at computer/phone screens, typing, working in tight spaces, driving, talking and hearing.
- Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically