Customer Service Representative Jobs
Looking for a change? Choate's is always on the hunt for experienced customer service representatives. Think you can help our team? Apply below.
Customer Service Representative
Full-time = Health Insurance; Optional Vision and Dental (Only with election of health insurance coverage); Simple IRA with company matching; Paid Holidays; Paid Vacation
(All benefits after applicable waiting periods)
Part-time = No Benefits
Part-time = Varies
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to work for a company that cares? Do you want to work for an established company that has been in the Memphis area for 60 years? Then Choate's Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc. ("Choate's") may be the place for you!
Choate's is presently looking for a Customer Service Representative ("CSR") to work in its Cordova, Tennessee call center. The CSR will be responsible for learning about Choate's products and services and answering telephones to book and schedule customer leads/calls for Choate's various departments. For the right person this may be either a full-time or part-time position.
The CSR will be expected to interact with customers and employees via telephone, electronically and/or face to face. The CSR will be responsible for providing and processing information in response to customer inquiries, customer concerns and any requests regarding Choate's products and/or services. The CSR will also be responsible for interacting with Choate's employees in order to schedule and coordinate services and troubleshoot problems. The CSR will report directly to the CSR Supervisor and Operations Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
Must work from call center. Must be able to use computers and Choate's software. Must be able to communicate via telephone and electronically. Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- College degree;
- Three years of customer service experience;
- Knowledge of Service Titan.
- GED or HS Diploma;
- One year of customer service experience; and
- Knowledge of Word/Excel.
- Ability to Multitask
- Goal Oriented
- Team player
Main Job Tasks And Responsibilities
- Directly interact with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face;
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries;
- Resolve customer complaints;
- Provide pricing information;
- Schedule and book Choate's services;
- Setup, maintain and update customer files;
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests;
- Direct unresolved issues to management;
- Maintain records of daily customer interactions and transactions, including but not limited to job inquiries, comments and/or complaints;
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments, including but not limited to the Install Department, the Plumbing Department, the HVAC Service Department, the Duct Cleaning Department, the Accounting Department, the Human Resources Department, the PCA Department and the Assistant and General Manager;
- Follow up with customers by telephone and/or electronically regarding customer interactions and incomplete and completed service calls and/or installations;
- Participate in team building exercises, team meetings and required training events;
- Take and relay messages for Choate's employees;
- Interact with and direct vendor inquiries to the appropriate internal department;
- Clean and maintain the call center area as directed by Supervisor/Manager; and
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Must learn Service Titan or any other software utilized by Choate's.
- Must secure and maintain any licenses, clearances, passes or other identification requested by Choate's and necessary for performing Choate's work.
- Must secure the necessary tools to perform Choate's work.
Applicant must be able to sit for an extended period of time. Applicant must be able to hear and see. Applicant must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Work mostly performed in a comfortable indoor facility. Applicant will experience some interruptions and occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than his/her immediate supervisor/manager. The position frequently requires sitting, handling objects with hands, standing, walking, reaching, talking and hearing.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.